Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4th grade

Sometimes I think the devil intentionally tries to make me mad! A few days ago I was typing away about my visit to North Carolina.....then Bam! My computer instantly froze up and I was back to square 1. Well, I'll have to finish that post for another day.



Today I started teaching 4th grade at Moundville Elementary! It is a wonderful school and I'm very excited about my placement there this semester :) I have a group of 21 students. I did an introduction activity this morning and it went well. Afterwards, I wanted to know things about my new students. Here were some of there responses. I can't help but laugh.



1. I like to draw on my hand.

2. Big Foot is real.

3. I am Black.

4. Roll Tide

5. I am real smart in Math and Science

6. I live by a river that is 10,000 feet down.

7. I like pies.

8.My favorite food is green beans

9. I love to deer hunt. (from a little girl)

10. I have an annoying little brother.

11. I got a part in the play Stuart Little

So, as you can see....I'm going to have a very interesting semester teaching these children! My cooperating teacher, Mrs. Browder is amazing and I know I will learn plenty of information. I came home and took a much needed nap. I'm sure I'll have days like today where I can't wait to crawl in my bed for a quick cat nap. Well, I'm off to go run but I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

~Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment