Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DAY 23: Most awkward first impression you felt you've ever given

Hahaha wow, what a funny topic for Day 23. I can definitely be an awkward person every now and then. Believe it or not, I can sometimes can shy around complete strangers. I have a few stories to tell that never seize to make me giggle.
This one time I had to use the bathroom really really bad. I was on my way back from the state tennis tournament in Montgomery when all of a sudden we were stuck in a HUGE traffic jam. I'm not talking about a few car pile up, I'm talking about a "let's get out of our cars and walk around and stretch our legs" kind of traffic jam. Well, I was getting to the point of either A. Crying my eyes out or B. Using the bathroom all over myself. I had drank gatorade all day so you all know that it goes straight through you. (ha, just saying) I noticed a camper/motor home stopped a good ways up from us. I had to pick: either walk over to the side of the road and pee in the woods or ask this family if I could use their bathroom. Ya, I did it. I walked over to thier camper and a black woman answers the door. I said, "Mam, I know this is really random and probably kinda weird but I have to go to the bathroom sooooooo bad." You know what she did? She stared at me for a good ten seconds before speaking. Her husband came over to the door, and being the kind man he was, let me use their bathroom. It was really awkward but I felt wonderful afterwards. So yeah, I've given quite a few awkward first impressions but that one is at the top of my list!!! I was so thankful for that nice family!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha that is great! When you gotta go you gotta go!

    ReplyDelete