Friday, September 10, 2010

DAY 6: Earliest thing you can remember

Since I've been teaching 4th grade these past two weeks, so many childhood memories have made me laugh! For example, one time in 1st grade someone dared me to lift up the dress of this girl in our school in front of everyone. Ya, I did that. And in 2nd grade, I tied Courtney Gillespie's shoelaces together and she waddled around for half of the day because she didn't want to tell on me. Or how about that time in 5th grade when I popped a gel ink pen inside my mouth on accident. I was always up to something. But for this post, I'll have to go back into time to Kindergarten.

Earliest things I can remember: School Dances!
I'll never forget our dances we had has kids. In Kindergarten, I met one of my best friends Brody. To this day, I would consider him one of my best guy friends. His mom always had dances for us around Valentine's Day. We LOVED them! All of my girlfriends would spend the night at my house. We would stay up ALL night talking about the guys we had crushes on. I look back now and all I can do is laugh at how funny we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment