Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DAY 24: Something you did as a child that other people remember you for




This makes me feel old! I still wish I was a kid sometimes. No worries at all. Only thing we had to worry about was getting our ten Math homework problems finished and studying for our Spelling Tests. Oh, what a life! As a child, I was constantly trying to play pranks on people just so I could get a good laugh. I tied people's shoes together, tripped people, pulled out their chairs so they would fall, etc. I never did it to be mean and I hope people realized that. But growing up, I always had an annual sleepover at my house. There were always about fifteen girls at my house! We would go to McDonalds in our pajamas and go wake up two of our good friends, Brody and Justin. We always had a blast and I hope someday soon we can all re-unite! Have a great day!
Senior Prom
Dying my hair brown with Kelly & Whitney our senior year!




No comments:

Post a Comment