Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beth Moore Bible Study

This is my 2nd week of the Beth Moore bible study I am doing with some of my friends from class. There are six girls from the Education department and I love it so far. We are doing the Esther bible study from Beth Moore. Let me first say how funny Beth Moore is. There is nothing better than a funny, godly person. The book of Esther is particularly interesting because the book never mentions the name God. I am only in the 2nd chapter of Esther but the history in the first few chapters is intense. Each week our group watches a video discussing the previous week of discussions. I'll highlight some points/verses I think are worth sharing.
-God will speak to you when you are alone with Him.
-There is no place God cannot go with an equipped vessel.
-He's working it out! In YOU!
-Seek Him, and God will find you!
-God is not going to fullfill your destiny without you!

3 Toughest things about being a woman:
1. Yielding
2. Balance
3. Hormones

-Your past and future share the same road!
-God is attracted to weakness.

Song of Songs 7:10 "I belong to my lover, and his desire is for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment