Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DAY 10: A dream you had this past week described in detail.

Remembering my dreams is something I never have a problem with. Right when I usually wake up, I can instantly remember everything. This past week I have had a relapse from being sick, so I haven't remembered many of my dreams, which is weird. I guess I have been so worn out that I have slept extra hard at night and during my naps.

However, last night I do remember my dream. I went to bed about midnight last night because I was finishing "The Backup Plan" with Jennifer Lopez. So cute by the way. Right before I went to bed I registered for the Half-Marathon in New Orleans (in February). I dreamed about running allllllll night long! This afternoon, I took a nap and I dreamed about laying in a very comfy chair in Hobby Lobby while helping my friend Rachel pick out a light pink comforter for her bedroom. Weird, I know haha. It's so funny to me that you can actually dream about something you were thinking right before you went to bed. Running has been on my mind a lot lately so I ended up waking up at 5:20 a.m. and going to the gym. There is a ton if information about dreams so I thought I'd share!

Top 10 Amazing Facts about Dreams
1. Blind people dream
2. You forget about 90 % of your dreams
3. Everybody dreams
4. Dreams prevent psychosis
5. We only dream of what we know
6. Not everyone dreams in color
7. Dreams are not about what they are about
8. Quitters (smokers) have more vivid dreams
9. External Stimuli invade our dreams
10. You are paralyzed when you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment