Monday, September 6, 2010

DAY 2-Something that inspires me

So many things inspire me. If I had to narrow it down to one particular thing, I don't know if I really could. My friends & family inspire me. Kind people inspire me. Athletes inspire. The list goes on and on. But for tonight, I'll narrow it down.

Something that inspires me-- A Christian couple.


Ever since I entered into college, I've been around all types of people. I'm the kind of person who loves to watch other people whether it's their actions, words, or personality. I'm a people watcher. I love it. By the way, Disney World is the best place to people watch. Anyways.....back to the subject, there is nothing more exciting than to see a couple walking with the Lord. I believe that often times anything to do with religion gets immediately put on the back burner when it comes to relationships. Sure, couples will go to church and say they put God first in their relationship, but how often is that actually true? This past year I have prayed that God will someday show me the meaning of a true, genuine relationship. With that being said, I have to give a shout out to Hannah Dailey and Tyler Williams for their relationship that reflects the Lord. It makes me tear eyed just thinking about it. SO excited about them getting married on May 28, 2011. My first wedding to be a bridesmaid and I'm pumped!



No comments:

Post a Comment