Thursday, September 30, 2010

DAY 25: Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn't fail

My heart is so heavy tonight. I just got home from Bible Study and the message was absolutely incredible. Tonight's message and Day 25 kind of go hand in hand. Before I blog about Day 25, I want to share with you all some notes I took from tonight. It's worth reading.

~We can be one decision away from making a very important choice in our life.
~God has plans for us in a way we cannot imagine.
~The enemy is on to you. He is a constant threat. But, we need to TRUST GOD, TRUST GOD, TRUST GOD! Face the fear! You have to get up, God is good, God is faithful!!
~There is no denial in courage.
~The #1 command in the bible is "Don't be afraid."
~Who are you going to be before God?
~Can you imagine living without fear?
~Courage comes from the Latin word 'cor' meaning "HEART."
~God will always pick you up!
~We can be so scared that we never really live.
~A life worth giving is a life worth living.
~Death is not our destination.
~Take courage!!
~God will offer the prescence of his courage.
~Live, live, live until we die.
~You get to decide how good your story gets to be.
~Believe GOD when the road is rocky.
~Are you brave?
So, for Day 25....if no one stopped me or I knew I wouldn't fail, I would go out onto the Mission field and serve. I've been on mission trips but I've never been on a trip to a third world country. I've known people who have and their testimony is sooo touching. On the lighter side, I would also like to write a book of some sort. Whether it was notes from my journals over the last four years, a how to book, or a children's book, I think it would be really cool to be an author of a published piece of work.
Well, I'm about to get in the bed. This week hasn't been my favorite and I can't exactly explain why. Sometimes we all get discouraged and this week has been just that for me. Love you guys! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment