Monday, September 13, 2010

DAY 9: Five things you want to see change

First off...I just registered for the Mardi Gras Half-Marathon in New Orleans 4 days before I turn 22! I'm sooo excited. No backing out now. It's official.

5 Things I want to see change:

1. I wish ALL people would be just a little nicer to everyone.

2. I wish people appreciated the military more. After hearing my brother tell me the story about how the day he walked off the airplane from Afghanistan into the U.S., not one young person was there to welcome them to the USA. Only veterans and older people. That statement broke my heart.

3. I wish people would find something they really enjoy and go out there and do it! Life is too short to sit on the couch and watch tv all the time!

4. I wish I could approach people who get the best of me and say nicely, "Get a life, and grow up." (I promise I'm not that mean guys.

5. I wish I could open up to certain people more and tell them how I really feel. I guess sometimes fear gets the best of us.

Have a great night!
~Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment