Sunday, September 12, 2010

DAY 8: Someone you think would make a good president

Well, I'm not too involved with politics but I think Nick Saban would be a good president hahaha. With 2 National Championships under his belt, I'd say that's pretty goood! And plus, I love the University of Alabama!! Yesterday, campus was insane!!!! It rained for a short amount of time but it was HUMID! My friend Cody & Meagan came down last night...We went out for a little while and met some nice Penn State fans. Everyone Penn State fan I met was extremely friendly. I ended up seeing my freshman roommate from Troy, Robin! It was sooo good seeing her :) My brother ended up coming down for the weekend so it was great seeing him. We went to church this morning at Highlands and the message was so moving. Once they post it online, I'll post the link. It's definitely worth watching. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
~Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment