Monday, September 27, 2010

DAY 22: Someone you would give up your life for without question


Whew, deep question. I'd have to say my two brothers, Jason and Zach on this one because I know they would give up their life for me.

I grew up being the middle child of two brothers and of course the only girl. Typically, I was always ganged up on because they thought it was soooo funny. Thanks guys haha. I learned how to be tough and to this day I think it's because I had a Dad and two brothers who were constantly challenging me. As highschool approached, Jason and I use to scrap all the time. I know deep down he thought I was stupid and the child who got everything. I remember when he turned 16 how cool we both thought we were. He would always crank the heat up in the car to 85 degrees just to tick me off because he knew how hot-natured I am. Just little stuff like that. He soon left home at 18 to join the Marine Corps so the last four and a half years I've gotten to know my big brother through text messaging and emailing. He is now about to start the journey I am about to finish: college. I would give up my life for him because he has sacrficed his life way more many times in the Marines.



And Zach, my sweet baby brother who is all grown up now. My bubba (as I like to call him) and Zach as my mom likes to call him. My mom constantly reminds me his name is "Zach" and that if she wanted to name him Bubba, she would have hahaha. I grew up closer to Zach because he always did everything with or for me. He'd play barbies, dress up and dollhouse with me, and I'd play trucks and ride bicycles with him. I get a lot of my motivation from him, considering he was born with a clef palate when he was born. It seemed like every year he would have yet another surgery and I went back to taking care of him as a big sister. He's all grown up now at the age of 19. I can honestly say that Zach is my best friend. He still does anything for me, even if I don't ask. Because of his strong faith and hard work ethic, Zach is going to make a wonderful husband one day.
So overall, my two brothers are the most amazing guys I've ever met. I feel so blessed to be their sister. Hard to believe we all grown up. Well, I don't like to think I'm grown up quite yet. Well, I'm off to take another cat nap. (AU wore me out this weekend!)

Love you guys,
-Cat
















No comments:

Post a Comment