Thursday, September 9, 2010

DAY 5: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

If I had the time, I would write to so many people. My family, my best friends, and random people I've admired over the years. But for this posting, I will have to write to my grandparents, Papa, Granny, and Memaw.
Papa & Granny




To my sweet, loving, and funny grandparents:

Memaw



As I grow up, I realize how much you mean to me. I feel so blessed to be your grand-daughter. You have taught me so many things over the course of my life. You've taught me to keep my head up no matter what happens, to love the Lord with all of my heart, and to be a friend to others. You have been the perfect role model for me. I appreciate all of the home cooked meals, back scratches, and bits of advice. I pray that one day I can be the type of woman, mother, and friend that you are to so many. I love you sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment