Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge

I'm always looking for new and exciting things to do! I randomly came across a 30 Day Challenge that seemed interesting. For the next thirty days, I'll be given a subject and I'll write what I think about it. They are all completely different so it should be fun! Well, I guess it's DAY 1: Labor Day!
Day 1: Guilty Pleasure-
I laughed when I saw what Day 1 was. It is very easy for me to narrow it down though.

Guilty Pleasure = SWEETS

Whether it is Ice Cream, Oreos, Chocolate, Candy, Donuts, Cake, or Gum, I'm completely addicted. I won't blame anyone for my habit, but my Dad is the exact same way. My dad has always taken me to gas stations and candy stores for as long as I remember! I enjoy eating un-healthy things. I can always go run afterwards, duh! Some people don't understand that and I feel extremely sorry for them. Boy, are they missing out! Well, Day 1 was easy enough! I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day.

Love God by Loving People,
~Cat

1 comment:

  1. omg i love this! i am totally gonna steal this from you!! aahh

    ReplyDelete