Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 14: Best Movie

I'll be the first to admit to anyone that I lOVE chick flicks, but especially chick-flicks with Reese Witherspoon or Kate Hudson. I couldn't decide whether to post a clip from Sweet Home Alabama or How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I ended up going with Sweet Home Alabama tonight. For those of you who have never seen this movie, go rent it!! It makes me smile every single time. There is something about this movie I admire. Melanie and Jake end up working their marriage out instead of getting a divorce. So many people get out of thier marriages these days. They simply give up. I hope and pray the good Lord leads me to someone who truly believes the same way I do about marriage. But anyways, great movie so go see it :) Now, back to writing lesson plans on this Saturday night. ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment