Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DAY 11: Favorite picture of yourself

Man, this posting sounds a little selfish if you ask me. I usually just don't sit around and find my favorite pictures of myself! Well, let me look through my photos for a second. haha. I like this picture of Kerry and me. This was from Mule Day in Winfield, AL. We came across some Alabama signs. How fitting for football season! The second picture is funny because we were riding down the slides in the Bahamas! The third picture is from Bid Day 2009! I love & miss these girls so much! The fourth picture is of a camping/hiking trip. Jesse Burton will always be my best friend and this was one of the first times I saw him in a year since he was in Iraq. Miss him! The last picture was from Sophomore year and it was one of our first swaps! I was Vanna White from Wheel of Fortune if you haven't figured that out yet! Such good memories. Pictures are a great way to remember fun memories and there are so many friends I wish I had pictures with!! Cough, cough.....Ben Sheard! Had to give a shout out to him since I know he reads what I write. Love & miss you :)








No comments:

Post a Comment