Thursday, September 16, 2010

DAY 12: Your favorite musical artist's life story

What a random posting! I have many favorite artists and bands but tonight I'll go with Shania Twain. She is one of the most beautiful women on the face of the Earth and everytime I hear "Man, I feel like a women" or "Whose boots have your bed been under?", I am instantly in a better mood. She was my role model growing up. SO, for those of you Shania Twain fans, here is her life story! Shania Twain is from Canada and her parents were both killed in a car accident when she was 21. Shortly after raising her younger three siblings, she moved to Nashville and changed her name to SHANIA (which means, "I'm on my way.") She's been famous every since 1993!

I can't copy and paste but if you go to CMT.com you can read all about her :)



The first video is of Billy Currington when I saw him & Sugarland at the Wharf in Gulf Shores. Then, the very next day (Saturday) I drove 5 hours home to see the EXACT same concert with my mom in Huntsville. The Sugarland video, I was front row because it was first come, first serve. It poured down rained the entire time but it was a great weekend I'll never forget :) Oh and listen to the words of "It Happens." SO TRUE!


No comments:

Post a Comment