Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cookie Cake and Christmas Lights

How I love Christmas-time :) :) :)

My last day at Moundville was yesterday and and everyone made it so special for me! My teacher bought me a cookie cake,(My absolute Favorite) and my kids were sad to see me go! I couldn't help but cry as I was leaving. As I pulled out of the parking lot, I couldn't help but smile and thank God for such an amazing experience!

Now...I have to finish all my assignments and I'll be on my way home for 40 days!

Well, I'm sitting here watching the SEC championship game with my Christmas tree all lit up. So pretty.

Oh and one more thought...I have the best guy friends anyone could possibly ask for. Last night we went and watched Whiskey River Band play and I just couldn't help to be thankful for every single one of them. I know they always have my back no matter what.

God is good............ all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment