Tuesday, December 14, 2010

98 % Finished

According to Degree Works, or the graduation tracker for UA, I am 98 % finished with school!! I only have 1 more class to take, including my internship in the Spring :) It feels SO good to almost have 4 years of college out of the way!!!!

I believe with my whole heart that the Lord has the perfect job picked out for me. My parents keep telling me to hold my head up high during these hard economic times. I really believe it's all about FAITH!!!

I finished The Last Song last night and OH.MY.GOODNESS. Such an amazing book that is full of insightful, meaningful, and a loving storyline. Here is a quote from the book as I finish my post.

"Never forget that God is your friend. And like all friends, He longs to hear what's been happening in your life. Good or bad, whether it's been full of sorrow or anger, and even when you're questioning why terrible things have to happen. So talk with Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment