Sunday, November 21, 2010

Peanut Butter Pie

I've been on this kick of cooking lately and I've enjoyed it. Not only does it help me relieve some stress, but it allows me to eat it afterwards! I sound like such a fatty. Blogging about food, who would have known? Well, when I got home on Saturday morning, Mom had the ingredients for us to make a Peanut Butter Pie. Delicious!! Drizzled with chocolate.... Ok, I'll stop!

Today I went to church, took my Sunday nap, and went on a walk with my dad. I've been stuck in the house ever since writing lesson plans and papers. I just have to keep telling myself 2 more weeks :)

Update on the Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan concert: Incredible!!!! Right when we got there, Luke Byran was walking out of his tour bus and he waved to a group of us and thanked us for coming. It was really neat and of course I was star struck by Luke Byran's presence. Just kidding, well sorta.

Jason called tonight and he'll be home on Tuesday night, yeah! Tomorrow, Mom, Dad, and I are going hiking for the day. I'm sure it will be an eventful day so I'll have to update later on. Other than that.....I saw the Backstreet Boys performance on the AMA's tonight and it brought me back to the 5th grade. In lOVE with them! It's okay, make fun of me....but I know everyone either loved Brittany Spears, 98 Degrees, NYNSC, and the Spice Girls! So many childhood memories. Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus have nothing on them! Have a great Thanksgiving Break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment