Sunday, November 14, 2010

BLESSED


This weekend was great. It reminded me of how I've grown up with some of the most amazing people ever. The majority of my friends I have known since I was about 5. It's neat to see how we are all growing up, yet we can still all connect over the years! A bunch of us went to see Eric Church this weekend!! How about 2nd ROW! It was amazing, such a good concert. I'm a sucker for live, country music. Make my day & take me to a concert. The Alabama game was this weekend and Meagan & Nicole came into town from Oneonta. We walked to the game & met up with Kerry. We went into the game with the whole Oneonta crew! The game was actually really boring. Only 1 more game in Bryant Denny Stadium. Kinda sad! Meagan and I ended the night by sitting around a campfire with our friends.

Well....only 2 more weeks of school. Praise the Lord, it's been a good one! Here are some pictures from the weekend :) Enjoy! Anyone else ready for Thanksgiving???







No comments:

Post a Comment