Saturday, November 27, 2010

IRON BOWL 2010


What a game, What a game!!! Even though Alabama gave Auburn the win, I'm still pretty dang proud to say I attend the University of Alabama! I got a text message about half way through the game from my precious friend Ben that said "War Eagle." You have to understand that he is huge Arkansas fan though haha! Well, I guess Auburn gets bragging rights for the next year. They deserve it though after the game our guys played yesterday.

Now on to more important things: Thanksgiving!! I hope and pray that everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving Day! I ate wayyyy too much, but what else is new? I'm really addicted to sweet potatoes right now so I've had my share of those these past few days. I brought back all of my Christmas decorations :)

My brother Jason and our friend Jessie came down for the Iron Bowl! Such a rainy, nasty day. We had a good time, along with tons of laughs! I just got back from shopping in Tuscaloosa and it was probably the worst idea I've had in my entire life. JAM PACKED. I always enjoy shopping by myself, for some reason! I can finally see the END in sight! I have 5 more days, and 3 more lessons to teach. It has been a fantastic semester, just busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment