Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mistletoe Market

I have become a huge fan of Jackson, Mississippi. I drove down yesterday after teaching 4th grade to spend the weekend with my best friend & bride to be Hannah! The Kripsy Kreme donuts made it safe and sound (without me eating all of them) We ordered pizza & drank wine. It took us about thirty minutes to get the cork out of the bottle. We both could not stop laughing. Hilarious. We watched Toy Story 3 too! Well, I actually slept through most of it. I'm telling you, school is wearing me out! This morning we woke up and got ready and headed to downtown to the Mistletoe Market. I can now say I am in the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! It's a huge warehouse with tons of booths set up. We got some awesome ideas. Chicken salad is my favorite so we ate at the Beagle Bagle. So, here is how it works. It's a bagel with chicken salad, lettuce, and tomato. Brilliant idea. Topped off with a pickle spear, chips, and diet coke! After shopping, we went to the mall and looked around. It's a beutiful day here in Mississippi. Now, we're sitting here watching the Alabama game! Roll Tide. So thankful for a nice, relaxing weekend with a best friend! Well, gotta go cheer for the Tide. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment