Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day! I cannot begin to express how much this day means to me. I woke up this morning & turned on the TV to see military tributes on many stations. I constantly thank God for keeping my older brother, Jason safe during his 4 years in the United States Marine Corps. His first deployment was hard, but his second deployment was even harder for our family. I was thinking this morning how over the past 4 years, the longest I have seen Jason has been 1 week. 7 days. In less than a month, Jason will be out of the Marines. I'll get to be at home with him for about 6 weeks!!! So today, if you run into someone in the military, say thank you. It's the least we can do. My thoughts and prayers are out for the men and women who are serving overseas today.

No comments:

Post a Comment