Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunny Day

Why does the weekend go by sooo fast?! It's a tad bit aggravating to me. This weekend was good. On Friday night, my friend Becky and I walked/ran 5 miles. Starting to get back into top notch shape and it's motivating me to keep going. I woke up Saturday morning at 5:45 a.m. and got ready to leave for Mountain Brook at 7. I picked up Lance, my wonderful hairdresser and friend and we headed to the salon! He highlighted and cut my hair and I love it! Lots of layers, so it's a new and refreshing look for me. Afterwards, I went to my favorite place in the world TJ MAXX! I bought me a new pair of Columbia sweat pants and a Climax running jacket when it starts to get cold. I drove back to Tuscaloosa, took a nap and got ready for Kerry's big 21!! Hillary, Kerry, and I ate at Mugshots (best hamburgers ever, literally). We went back to her apartment, ate cake and watched the rest of the Alabama game! Our friends Hannah and Chanler came and we all went out on the town. It was the first time I had been out in a really long time so it was fun. Everytime I go out it always seems like I come home with very interesting stories. So I was standing there talking to Becky and this random guy caught my attention. Here is the conversation:

He pointed to me and said, "You are beautiful."
I said, "Well, thank you." (actually I was laughing at this point because he was coming off as a total creep.)
He then asked me my name, shook his hand, and tried to go back to talking to Becky.
Next, he said, "Well, what about me?"
Confused, I said, "What about you?"
At this point I caught on that he wanted me to compliment him. So I said....
"You have nice teeth."

It was so funny because I know that was the last thing he was expecting me to say to him. He loved that I told him that though! Hahaha shortly after, I decided it was time to walk away. Ten minutes later, I saw him dancing by himself having the time of his life. All I could do is laugh.

So anyways, it was a fun weekend. Now, I'm about to go run. By tonight, I've ran/walked 20 miles this week. Gotta stay motivated. February will be here before I know it. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment