Monday, October 18, 2010

Roll with it

This past weekend Hannah and Tyler came and stayed with me! I was so glad they were able to come down! We had a wonderful time. I saw her beautiful wedding dress and her awesome wedding photographer! May 28th can't get here fast enough. Can't wait to be a bridesmaid!

I went to the Ole Miss/Bama game with my sweet, funny, and amazing guy friends! My friend Elizabeth also came with me! It was fun but an 8 o clock game is just a tad bit late for me.

Soooo today I started DAY 1 of a new workout program. It's mainly a running program but it also involves strength training. I walked/ran 4 miles tonight so hopefully I can stay motivated. My best friend Jesse was the one who gave me the plan. He also gave me some great tips about eating and how to stay focused. His 2 sayings that stuck with me all day:

1. GO RUNNING LAZY!
2. NO REST FOR THE WICKED!
I have decided to keep my new running shoes out at all time for a reminder! On a different note, I have finally closed a door on a part of my life that should have been done a long time ago. It's amazing how it takes just one thing for you to realize the truth. My mom sent me a message, and it's my new favorite saying!
"Once you let the past go, your heart will be open to love in the future. Don't settle, be patient, and move on!"
I'm tired of school taking over my life. I'm ready to hang out with my friends who I miss SO much!! Hope everyone had a nice Monday. I watched the live Sugarland concert and it made my Monday so much better. Well, I'm heading to bed. Getting up and running 4 more miles at 6a.m.
Lots of LOVE,
CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment