Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DAY 30: Ways believe you have grown in the past thirty days


Today is the last day of my 30 day challenge! I've really enjoyed writing each day because it gives me something to do besides writing lesson plans! This past month has been very insightful because I've been able to remember old memories, write about my family and friends, and post my favorite pictures. I've been in Bible Study for over a month and it's really kept me focused on the important things in life. Overall, I've grown to appreciate the small things in life like a good laugh and quiet moments. I'll continue to write when I get the chance but school work is really consuming my life. Life is good and I couldn't be more thankful for everyone in my life. Love you all!! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment