Saturday, October 2, 2010

DAY 27: Your defintion of the meaning of life


As I sit here thinking about my life and the last 21 years, I have experienced many laughs, heartaches, adventures, joy, and love. All of these things are so very closely related to the person I am today. Without knowing how to laugh at myself, I don't think life would be as enjoyable. Without joy, we would be lonely. I find it quite hysterical when I think of memories made in high school and how different of a person I am now. I've always heard that we constantly change throughout life but as I approach graduation, I realize it more and more. My life is nothing short of amazing. I could not have asked God to bless me with better parents, friends, and family. They are all at the core of who I am. I have some friends I talk to almost every single day, some a few times every other week, and some on a monthly basis. I wish life wasn't so hectic so I could call everyone every day! To me, life is a journey. I am constantly learning the do's and don'ts of life so I can strive to be the type of woman I want to become in the near future. My life is simple, but my life is full of meaningful relationships. I am beyond estatic to see what road God leads me on in the next phase of my life. It's all about trusting in HIM. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment