Sunday, October 3, 2010

DAY 28: A moment you can remember being completely happy and why you believe you were. What is your defintion of happiness?

Can't believe it's already Day 28! How time is flying in 2010. This past week was really rough for me. I was not motivated to do anything and I don't really know why. However, this week is going to be great. I had a good weekend, and Alabama beat Florida. I didn't end up going to the game because I thought my brother was coming down but it didn't work out. Instead I baked while I watched the game. I made the cutest hippo cupcakes from the new cupcake cookbook I got this week. I'll have to post a picture once I get around to it.

I believe now is a time I am completely happy with life. I'm getting closer to graduation, I have AMAZING friends, and I'm fully confident God will lead me to the exact place I need to be. Some days it's easy to get discouraged with all of the chaos of school in my life, but why should I complain? The Beth Moore Bible Study I am in right now has opened my eyes to so many things. What else is there to say except GOD is GOOD. Coming back from Camp Ozark made me appreciate my family and friends so much more. I have often taken for granted the ones I love the most. Life is way to short. We need to enjoy it now! Well, I hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment