Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let it SNOW, Let it SNOW!


Ok, I'll admit it. When I see snow, I act like I'm about 5 years old. I can't help it. The snow is covering the ground here in Oneonta, Alabama and as of about 9 p.m. we had 2 inches. My dad got out the sled and Jason, Zach, Dad, and me went sledding in the dark. It was quite the adventure. We went to a huge hill in our neighborhood and when I started down it, I could barely open my eyes. Adrenaline rush, if I must say. I can't wait to wake up and see how much more we have! I sent my picture into FOX6 of me sledding and it made the 10 o'clock news! 2 for 2!

On a different note, Church was amazing and very eye opening to me today. With only 9 days into 2011, I feel that I'm about to start a new adventure in my life. But... I don't need to WORRY about it. How easy is it to worry about the future, or even what the day will be like tomorrow?


We need to live by FAITH, not by FEAR.



That's what I need to keep reminding myself in 2011. God is in control! Heading back to Tuscaloosa as soon as I can (I'm definitely not use to these Winter Storm Warnings!) Stay warm, and hopefully you have milk & bread if it's snowing where you live! Ha :)
-Lots of LOVE
~Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment