Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!


I am 6 days late but Happy New Year! This is one of the first times I really haven't came up with New Year Resolutions. I got to thinking about it though and I do have quite a few I want to share.

1. Be a better friend
2. Be more active. Run at least 2 Half-Marathons
3. Read through the Bible.
4. Do things I've never done before.
5. Quit biting my fingernails

I'm on a journey in 2011 and I'm ready to experience more than I ever have. I say that a lot, but this time....I'm serious. I'm heading back to Tuscaloosa on Monday and I start my internship on Friday!! I'll find out next Wednesday what school and grade I'll be placed at.

Last semester of college, last time to enjoy freedom before I began the job-search.

Bring it on, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment