Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kickboxing and College

2 Things are on my mind tonight: Kickboxing & College

1. I went to a Kick boxing class tonight and it literally "kicked me in the butt." Well, not really but I LOVED it. One of my best friends, Kerry and I went together. The gym was packed out. I see a lot of people made Working-out their New Years Resolutions!

2. Tomorrow is my LAST semester of college. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa Claus tonight. Am I really that close to being finished? Thankful, blessed, anxious, and jumpy are just four words that describe my state of being right now! God has provided so much for me over the past 4 years and I have him to thank!

-I'm starting in Genesis, and yesterday I read the story about Abraham's son Isaac finding a wife. He ended up with Rebekkah, who put 100% trust in the Lord and Abraham's wishes. Th rest of the day I kept thinking about how I need to be more aware and fully trust in the Lord. I have a great feeling about 2011. It may just be the best year ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment