Sunday, January 16, 2011

5th grade

My internship has officially started. I am placed in 5th grade and Kindergarten this semester. For the first six weeks, I am at Verner Elementary in 5th. The last six weeks, I'll be at Cottondale Elementary in K. Friday was my first day, and I really enjoyed it. 5th grade is way different than I thought. The kids are so independent, and that's something I'll have to adjust to.

This weekend has been nice. Friday night, Kelly Peacock and I went and ate at Mellow Mushroom (pizza) and I definitely stuffed my face. Last night we went and ate at Logan's, and we enjoyed their yummy yeast rolls! Afterwards, we watched MISS AMERICA!!! We had a great time & our pick for the winners were very accurate. Kelly is just a joy to be around & I'm blessed to call her one of my best friends.

This past week I started going to the classes offered at the gym. I went to Kickboxing, Boot Camp, and Zumba!!! I am hooked. I also continued to run this week in preparing for the half-marathon coming up :) Well, I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. I know I am! I've been watching COPS most of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment