Sunday, February 20, 2011

Life Lately

Well I turned 22 on Thursday and considering I was sick, I still had a great birthday! I don't quite feel 22 yet, but I'm sure it will sink in soon. I worked on my birthday, but it was great because I was working with my 2 new friends, Lauren Taylor & Madeline. Kelly brought me a pink crown to wear while I was at work, and afterwards we met her at a Japanese restaurant. A few of our friends came out too and it was great to see them!! Kelly bought me some Junie B. Jones books, magnets, a coffee cup, a candle, and tons of candy! I was soooo excited, I'll be ready when I start teaching!

This week has been so beautiful and I wish I had time to enjoy it. I worked 30 hours this week and that's on top of my internship in 5th grade. I am really tired, but I love to work so it's been a fun experience.

I'm finally not sore anymore! My right knee is a little tight, and hopefully I didn't do anything to it! Well, time to catch up on some homework. Come see me at Gigi's!

No comments:

Post a Comment