Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Helloooooooo 2011

May I just start off by saying, “GOD IS GOOD.” 2011 is shaping up to be quite the year. So as you all may know, I love cupcakes. Yesterday Kelly and I went to the new cupcake place in town called “Gigi’s.” Well, we left with a cupcake in hand (I got wedding cake) and headed to her apartment. We printed off an application and tonight we both got the call that we are both hired!! Tomorrow is our first day!

Last night I was reading my Bible and many of the stories I was reading involved people having FAITH. How easy is it to say, “Yes, I have faith” but truly mean it? I’ve prayed countless times that the Lord will truly lead me down the path that is meant for me. I’m graduating in May, and starting a new chapter of my life. Just to brag a little…I absolutely have the best family and friends anyone could possibly ask for. They cheer me up and make me smile. What more could I possibly want? I’m writing this post tonight with a smile on my face and a wonderful feeling in my heart. God has provided me with more than I deserve and growing closer to him each day is what I desire.

If I could leave a mark on anyone, say a stranger or a friend, I would say “BE THANKFUL.” You may think there are people out there who have a better life than you or drive a nicer car, but the Lord looks at our heart. My relationship with the Lord is something that no one can ever take away from me, and I think that’s worth celebrating for!!

Have a Happy Wednesday and remember, you’re always more attractive when you Smile!

Lots of LOVE

CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment