Friday, May 14, 2010

# 63 Work at a Camp!

Camp Ozark...here I come! Tomorrow I leave for Mt. Ida Arkansas to begin my journey working at my first camp. I'm really excited/anxious/nervous but I'm ready to go! I'm ready for God to prepare my heart to follow wherever I need to go. I love meeting new people so it will be a fun adventure for the six weeks I'm there. It's been a relaxing two weeks at home. I visited my grandparents and spent the night with them. As I fell asleep last night, it was hard for me to hold back the tears. Nothing in particular but I'm so thankful for my grandparents. Wonderful advice about life and of course the most comfortable beds in the whole world. No lie.

Kerry came up to Oneonta this weekend and I'm really glad she did! I showed her the HUGE town of Oneonta hahaha. It took all of 5 minutes! I got to see a lot of my friends while I was at home! We always have the best laughs.

I hope everyone has a fun, but safe summer!! I'll be back June 27 :)

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
-Catherine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment