Saturday, January 9, 2010

#21: Message in a Bottle

As you may or may not know, I made a list titled 101 things to do in 1001 days! Since Jason is getting deployed to the Mediterranean Sea in about two weeks I thought now was my time to make my own "message in a bottle." To be honest, it's something I've always wanted to do but I don't exactly know why. I once was watching TV (probably on Discovery channel) and I saw where this man found a message in a bottle out in the middle of the ocean. He contacted the person and it had been around 30 years since it was thrown out! I told Jason to throw it out somewhere he thought was interesting. Except for Somalia--I don't want the Pirates to get it! I'm anxious to see when he throws it overboard. Who knows, maybe some lucky person will find it and send me an email. No, I didn't leave my phone number. I'm not that blonde! I just included a short note, curled it up and dropped a penny in it--just in case they have never seen American money. Maybe it won't be 30 years until someone finds it. I'll be 50, geeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment