Tuesday, May 19, 2009


So, I have been very antsy about Jason coming home. For those who don't know, my older brother is in Afghanistan right now. He has been there since January and he is actually getting to come home early! Woo hoo! I can remember when we dropped him off around 3 a.m. how shaky and nervous I was too see him get sent off. Jason & I have never been extremely close mainly because you know when you're in high school it's not "cool" to associate with your siblings. For the longest time, I felt like my brothers were always ganging up on me. But when Jason moved out, things changed. I don't know exactly how many times I have seen Jason since he has been in the Marines but it hasn't been much. I am so thankful when I do get to see him. In less than a month, I'll get to see him again. It's hard to believe he is in such a dangerous place but then again I know the Lord watches out after him. I just know I am one proud sister who is very blessed to have a brother who serves the United States of America. *Philippians 4:13


That's pretty much the only thing on my mind. I have actually enjoyed being home for a little bit. Strange huh?

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment