Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here I go...

Well, I have always wanted to start a blog since I write in a journal every day so this should be fun! 2009 sure is flying by. It seems like yesterday I was just starting college & now I am half way finished. At the end of 2008, I decided that when 09 rolled around I wanted to accomplish more things than I ever had in my life. I've always loved doing things at the spur of the moment...and what better way to just go out there and do it. At the beginning of January, I saw the movie "Yes Man" and while it may not have been the best movie in the world, it sure had one heck of a meaning! Try to say yes to everything that is thrown your way. We only live once right? So anyways, I'll put up some stuff that I've done this year and some goals that I have in mind for the future :) I know I love reading about what other people are up to so maybe you'll find some of it interesting. Like my dad always tells me...when the going gets tough, the tough get going!
-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment