Sunday, June 12, 2011

First phone call

Today was a great day! I received my first phone call from Kaden! He called right when I walked in the door. I saw an unfamiliar phone number and I knew it was him. We talked for about 2o minutes or so. He sounded very tired but happy to be off the airplane! The time difference is so different. It was 2:30 p.m. here and 1:30 a.m there.

I missed his skype call tonight and I feel terrible. I think I'm just going to always stay logged in now. Last night was a rough night for me because I barely talked to him any yesterday. I lost a lot of sleep last night worrying about him. However, I did get to take a 3-4 nap today so I'll probably be up all night.

Please continue to pray for us. I'm hanging in there! 1 week down....only 9 more months to go.




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you heard from him. You know you both are in my prayers! Keep us informed on how everything is going with him. Tell him I said hello next time you talk please. Love and miss you Kitty Cat!

    ReplyDelete