Monday, July 13, 2009

Dress up like a Cow

By just reading the title, people may think I am crazy. My reason is good for doing this though. Ever since I can remember, every time I would make a trip to Trussville I would stop by Chick-fil-a because small little Oneonta never had one. Number 1 with Lemonade was usually my choice. When I moved to Troy my freshmen year, I actually got excited about there being a Chick-fil-a in the food court & now that I am at Alabama, there are 3 within five minutes of me! This past Friday was Cow Appreciation Day and boy, you better believe I was on top of getting a free meal. Since I was already at work, I had all black on. So, I needed some white spots to make me look somewhat like a cow. I had to get creative because my resources at Bath & Body Works were limited. I ended up cutting out white pieces of computer paper into different kinds of shapes that resembled "spots." My co-manager Kirk even made me a tail! Since I wear an apron, the string was perfect. When I went to get my free meal I even had a cute little girl say, "Hey Mommy, look she has a tail!" It made my night for sure & the free meal was perfect for a stressful night at work. But overall, for a quick moment it brought me back to being a kid again & it reminded me of dressing up for Halloween (yes, me & my friends went trick-or-treating our senior year of highschool) I'll do almost anything for a free meal & it's something I can add to my list of things I have never done!
-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment