Saturday, April 16, 2011

Time Flies

It's been nearly a month since I have blogged! Where has the time gone?

I'm finishing up on my last two weeks in Kindergarten and I must say that I absolutely love the little kids! They make me laugh harder than I ever thought. I'm teaching a unit on animals and I've taught some fun activities to spark their interest. Since we were learning about Pandas, I brought in Bamboo for the children. They can't wait to take it home!

On a different note, my life has changed a lot in the past month. I met an amazing guy, Kaden, who truly lights up my life. We met about a month ago in a random situation, ended up talking for the rest of the night, and I've talked to him every day since then. He respects me and who I am and values our time together. He's in the Air Force so he doesn't have too much longer in the United States before he's deployed :( I believe this time apart will help us grow closer to God and ourselves. I can honestly say I'm really happy with life right now.

Last weekend, we went to the RODEO in Auburn, AL and boy what a weekend! I have never seen so many crazy people in my life! We had a fun time and Blake Shelton put on a fantastic show :)

Last night, the Sugarland concert was cancelled due to Tornadoes in Tuscaloosa. I was really upset because the girls from work,(LT, Madeline, and Kelly) were all off for the concert! We had it all planned out. We ended up going out on the town and it amazes me how God can put the perfect people in your life. The girls from work, or the CORE 4 as I would say......have meant the world to me my last semester of college. We constantly encourage one another and without them, my days wouldn't be so bright!

Today is A-DAY, but I have to work!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment