Tuesday, August 18, 2009

RUSH


Never would I have imagined that so much work can go into 1 week. It's none other than Sorority Rush here at the University of Alabama 2009! About 1,700 freshmen or sophomore girls come through this process that is one of a kind. Lots of sundresses, high-heels, complaining girls, door songs, and conversations. That is what my week included. I'm not here to complain about the process but I definitely wouldn't rank it on my top 5 favorite things to do. I had a blast spending time with my best friends for these past 2 weeks and I am so glad we are back in Tuscaloosa. With the biggest rush in the nation, it's crazy to think I was apart of something so huge. Whether it's ice water teas, philanthropy day, skit day, or serious night....or BID day; it's a week packed full of energy as each girl is trying to find a house they want to be apart of. Alpha Chi Omega has become that house for me and it's been a good thing for my college experience. I know the stereotype is out there but it really can be a beneficial thing if that's what you make of it. Good friends = great times.

No comments:

Post a Comment